No matter how careful we are with our car, there will be a time when it will get dinged or dented. Most of the time, these dents are not a big of a deal and don't affect a car's performance.
However, people want to get rid of them because they don't look good aesthetically. That being said, the best method used to repair this damage is the Paintless Dent Removal. But, why choose this method? Keep reading and we will show you.
• By using PDR, You will also be able to avoid a stop by the body shop, and that way you'll be saving lots of money. Most of the body shops do a full body work, while most services charge by dent.
• The process of this method doesn't include paint, sanding or body fillers. It's simply done by gently pushing the dent from the inside with the right tools. That way, you can be assured no extra harm will be done to your car from using other substances. This takes us on another advantage of PDR: the original factory paint will stay intact.
• Paintless Dent Removal doesn't touch or damage the original factory paint of your vehicle. That way if you're trying to resell you car, its value will not drop because it's obvious that original paint means high value in the market.
• Because PDR doesn't include heavy machinery, a technician can even stop by your house with his tools to repair the dents. Of course you will have to pay extra for the service, but it's still not as expensive as a traditional body work.
• The repair time is also very quick. It can be done in one hour or two, so it's a great advantage.
If you have had a slight accident and your vehicle has only a small dent, you might feel lucky. But the truth is that this little dent repair could cost you. The options available to you to fix this dent depend on its location, size and severity. When possible, it is best to choose the paintless dent repair, which is the safest option, the most environmentally and the least expensive.
Repairing your dents using the PDR method is a great solution. Depending on the number, location and size of the dent, you will get an approximate value of how much will it be and then you can decide if it's worth it or not.
In Montreal, QC, Solution Bosse can repair your dents using the advanced paintless dent removal technique. If you have the opportunity to visit their body shop or website at http://solutionbosse.ca/home, they will offer you a free estimation.